NORFMA 2020 Virtual Conference - September 22-24, 2020
Theme: “The Path Forward: Reducing Floods, Increasing Resilience”
Thank you for a great virtual conference! The agenda, a list of attendees, and the video recordings are now available:
Northwest Regional Floodplain Management Association (NORFMA) is a nonprofit organization for regional networking and support on issues of environmental quality, economic sustainability, and scientific discovery on a watershed basis. We provide a channel for regional communication and cooperation in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, & British Columbia.
Our mission is to:
- Provide for free exchange of ideas and information among members.
- Support the integration of multi-disciplinary programs and interests in floodplain management.
- Promote educational programs on floodplain and watershed management topics.
- Increase public awareness of the value and function of floodplains.
- Encourage government involvement in programs to reduce flood damages and to protect, manage, and restore floodplains.
Did you know?
Free webinars on NFIP and CRS topics are available regularly.
CRS Users Group Meetings
View the Meetings Calendar or visit the CRS Users Group pages for information.